Lack of time ? US too ! Fast and easy to cook, energy bites are healthy and practical snacks for the common actively busy families. Let’s go, let’s go…
You will need :
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of warm but not boiled water
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- In a bowl, empty the contents of the jar and add the required ingredients
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Let stand in the fridge 2-3 minutes before forming the bites.
- Take the equivalent of 1 tablespoon (15 ml) to make each bite.
- Place in the fridge 60 to 90 minutes before eating or in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes about 21 energy bites.
Important: chocolate chips will melt with hot water, it's normal.
Oatmeal, rice powder, grated sweetened coconut, chocolate chips (sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cacao powder, soya lecithin), sesame seeds, chia seeds, ground flaxseed.
Proudly made in Canada.
May contain traces of milk products, soy, egg, peanut and tree nuts.
Tips and tricks
- Product Code: Bouchées d'énergie
- Availability: In Stock