Cliquez sur l'image pour voir la gallerie
A fine pastry flour with dark cocoa, packed brown sugar, a little white sugar for texture and dark chocolate chips. I’ll admit, my New Year’s resolution got thrown out the window :)
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
- Empty the contents of the jar into a bowl and add the extra ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients together until homogeneous
- Pour the mixture into a square mold lined with parchment paper
- Bake in center of oven for 25 to 35 minutes
Makes about 12 portions
White flour, white sugar, brown sugar, dark cocoa powder, chocolate chips, fine table salt.
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar.
You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
May contain traces of nuts and / or peanuts.