A healthy snack made with brown sugar, flour, oats and cranberries. Chocolate chips to top it off, of course! Can you please leave some for me?
You will need :
- 1/3 cup (85ml) of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 to 3 tablespoons (15 to 45 ml) of water
For a more flavorful texture, you can add a little more oil or butter.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Pour the contents of the jar and the ingredients to be added in a bowl
- Mix until the preparation is homogeneous
- Spoon 12 to 18 portions of dough on a parchment-lined cooking plate.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the oven at 375F (190°C) or until the cookies are golden (baking time may vary depending on the power of your oven)
- Let stand a few minutes on the kitchen counter before tasting
Makes about 18 cookies
White pastry flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, dried cranberries, chocolate chips (sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cacao powder, soya lecithin), baking powder without aluminum.
Proudly made in Canada.
About Brown Sugar
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar. You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. You can also place the jar, without the lid, in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it.
May contain traces of milk products, soy, egg, peanut and tree nuts.
Tips and tricks
Dark chocolate cranberry cookies
- Product Code: Biscuits Choco Canneberges
- Availability: In Stock