"The pea soup was already smoking in the bowl. The five men sat down slowly, stunned by the hard work; but as they caught their breath back their great hunger was awakened and soon they began to eat greedily. " - Louis Hemon, 1912-1913
You will need :
- 12 cups (3L) of water
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) of canola oil,
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a soup pot, mix all the ingredients.
- Let simmer 1h to 1h30 on medium/low heat or until peas are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Makes about 10 servings.
half yellow peas, half green peas, dehydrated onion flakes, sweet smoked paprika, garlic powder, savory powder, bay leaves.
Proudly made in Canada.
May contain traces of milk products, soy, egg, peanut and tree nuts.
Tips and tricks
- Product Code: Soupe aux pois
- Availability: In Stock