Cliquez sur l'image pour voir la gallerie
This wholesome breakfast will please the whole family! Roll them up, stack them, dip them in custard or cover them with syrup, on the go or for Sunday brunch. The chewy bites of apple will please your sweet tooth, while the rich taste of our special 9 grain flour will keep you fulfilled.
You will need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30ml) of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (375ml)
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup (60ml) of the mixture onto a warm, lightly oiled pan.
- Flip the pancakes during cooking.
Makes 12 to 15 pancakes
Flour (oats, buckwheat, whole wheat, white, white corn, rye, barley, spelt, tapioca starch), dehydrated apples, golden brown sugar, fine table salt, baking powder without aluminum.
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar.
You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
May contain traces of nuts and / or peanuts.