Our famous flavoured sugar makes all the difference! Once mixed with the flour, oats and brown sugar, we add raisins. How to describe the smell that comes out of the oven? All we can say is "it's even better tasting".
You will need:
- 1/3 cup of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C)
- Empty the contents of the jar into a bowl and add the extra ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients together until homogeneous
- Spoon about 18 heaping tablespoonsful of dough onto each prepared sheet, spacing them 1" apart
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Makes about 18 cookies
White flour, oat flakes, brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder without aluminum, fine table salt.
Oatmeal raisin cookies
- Product Code: Biscuits avoine raisin
- Availability: In Stock