Curry lentil soup
Cliquez sur l'image pour voir la gallerie
The flavors of Asia in a gently simmered lentil soup, the perfect blend of aromas. Curry, turmeric and cumin, with a touch of coriander and a whole red chili for a little heat.
You will need:
- 10 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion cut into thin strips
* Remove the chili pepper for a non-spicy version
- In a 5L soup pot, heat the oil and caramelize the onions
- Add garlic and cook for less than a minute
- Add the water and the contents of the jar into the caramelized onions and garlic
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer 1 to 1.5 hours (until the lentils are tender)
Makes 12 servings
Green lentils, red lentils, dried tomatoes, turmeric, curry powder, whole chili.
May contain traces of nuts and / or peanuts.