Dark chocolate cranberry cookies
Cliquez sur l'image pour voir la gallerie
A healthy snack made with brown sugar, flour, oats and cranberries. Chocolate chips to top it off, of course! Can you please leave some for me?
You will need
- 1/3 cup of canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C)
- Empty the contents of the jar into a bowl and add the extra ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients together until homogeneous
- Spoon about 18 heaping tablespoonsful of dough onto each prepared sheet, spacing them 1" apart
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Makes about 18 cookies
White flour, oat flakes, brown sugar, dried cranberries, dark chocolate chips, baking powder without aluminum, fine table salt.
It is normal for brown sugar to harden inside the jar.
You must break it using a kitchen tool (eg a knife) before putting all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
May contain traces of nuts and / or peanuts.